Sunday, April 29, 2007

fun and murder

Here's the fun part: Spider-Man 3 is coming out in two days; Manchester United is creeping closer towards the Premiership crown; I think I'm starting to get the hang of my new camp and it's not so bad after all; Manchester United is also in the semi-finals of the Champions League; and I'm actually moving on from my previous hang-ups. Yippee-kay-yay. Oh yeah, and that's a line from Die Hard, which has yet another sequel coming up, so that's another fun thing among other fun stuff.

Here's the murder part: Kids are brutally beating each other up and putting up their videos on YouTube; the war in Iraq doesn't seem to be letting up on its vicious cycle of death and destruction; global warming is still a big issue, but it seems only now that there is a concerted effort, which begs the question: is it never too late?; suicide bombers don't seem to want to stop, and it still doesn't make any sense where they're going with this; and yeah, basically there's a lot of murder in the world of suck.

I think the murder overwhelms the fun this week, so I'll be going back to my shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home