Saturday, March 10, 2007

coincidence like a kick in the head

I've been meeting quite a number of people recently; some old, some new, some family. Some I don't even remember. And all in the unlikeliest of places. Who woulda thunk it? What a small world, indeed. Sometimes smaller than is privately comfortable, but then again if it was any other way such pleasant surprises would never happen.

In the search for love, a tarot card reading presents me with some very interesting scenarios. Basically, a hundred different mediums can read it in a hundred different ways, and honestly I'm not one to believe in this occultish stuff. I just thought it'd be interesting. The present situation sees me as being Le Mat, or The Fool. I kinda expected that. In the near future, however, justice (La Justice) will prevail. Story of my life, dude. At least, that's how it was supposed to pan out, anyway. Obstacles in my way include fortitude (La Force) for some reason. My own? That is, the lack of it? Hmm...

L'Amoureux is in some way involved with my future energies, so choice is a big factor. And sacrifice too, I'm told. This always happens, but you know, it's so vague anyway. Whatever the case, at least there's temptation and something sensual in it. Sounds like fun. But the best part? The outcome of all this is Le Monde (The World), so in the end I'll be happy and whole. This is a positive sign that I'm in a position to realize my heart's desire. Fulfilled and blessed. Happily ever after. I'm looking forward to that. I hope it doesn't involve turning into a woman and being surrounded by vegetation and some of God's weirder-looking creatures. Because that's what it shows on the card.


PLAYLIST
Easy -- Barenaked Ladies
Hand In My Pocket -- Alanis Morissette
Bang Bang You're Dead -- Dirty Pretty Things
Walking On The Sun -- Smash Mouth
Paper Bag -- Fiona Apple
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home