Sunday, February 18, 2007

going postal

I have been writing songs in my head, whenever I have free time. Unfortunately, this mostly happens when I'm in camp because I don't waste time contemplating the meaning of life on weekends. Which means I didn't write any of it down somewhere. Which is sad, because it's better than most of the crap they play on the radio. Oh well.

Training will end in about three weeks, after which I'll be posted to some unit or medical center or something. Hopefully it'll be interesting. And hopefully somewhere I won't have people dying or losing their limbs everyday. I don't think I can live with someone dying on me again. Or perhaps after the nth time, I'll be completely desensitized. Neither sounds inviting to me, really. Oh, and no more jokes about CPR from me. Ever. Somehow, it's just not that funny anymore.

I have not been catching any of the new flicks out in cinemas, and I've been missing out on a bunch of good films lately. They'll probably come out on HBO in a few months, but by then nobody would be talking about them anymore. This is primarily because the people I go out to watch movies with have left me stranded (you know who you are!). Ho-hum.

PLAYLIST
Dig -- Incubus
Out Of Exile -- Audioslave
Lovelight -- Robbie Williams
Wise Men -- James Blunt
A Million Ways -- OK Go
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home