Sunday, April 09, 2006

identity crisis

I sometimes feel like I really don't know what I'm doing anymore. Hell of a rollercoaster ride, though, which is probably what makes life more exciting (I'm not even sure about that anymore, either). I should really get a job, start paying for my expenses instead of sponging off my parents. Hur-hmm. A mind is a terrible thing to waste; must catch up on my reading A.S.A.P. or I'm going to sound dumber by the next post. Maybe I already do. Toodle-y-hee-hoo.

Still having trouble sleeping, for whatever reason. No more reason. Totally mindless absurdity. It's giving me killer migraines that I feel like cleaving the right side of my brain with a surgical something (can't remember that word even) and sell it on e-bay. "Right brain hemisphere of underachiever/slacker/genius on sale, going for cheap! Delivery upon payment. Price negotiable." Nope, no reason. The pain hurts my right eyebrow, and makes my left index finger twitch. I wonder what it's trying tell me.

Somehow, not having a life is (a) expensive, (b) taking up a lot of my time, and (c) criminal. The latter part refers to downloading music like there's no tomorrow [theft] and lying to parents about expenses [fraud]. Ha ha, I am such a terrible person it's not even funny. Must remember to pay back with interest when I can. Really need to get some sleep. Life is bittersweet; better get that first million before turning thirty.


PLAYLIST
Sorry Sorry -- Rooney
Evil Ways -- Carlos Santana
In The Crossfire -- Starsailor
Street Spirit -- Radiohead
Extreme Ways -- Moby
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home