Wednesday, March 29, 2006

super birthday

Good stuff, wot! I had a blast, and I have to thank everyone who had a part in making me king for a day. Or for a few days. Mom, Dad, thanks for being there and for the ice-cream cake. To all my sisters, I love you guys so much. The hand-written notes mean a lot to me, especially the part where I became Willy Wonka for some reason. And yes, Willy Wonka would like to go to the zoo again! Jun, thanks for the self-help book (I think I really need it!). Darius, Pie-Man, Wan-meister, thanks for remembering. Jezs, thanks for making it truly special. Happy happy joy joy! I love you all, thanks a bunch! Okay, enough of this lovey-dovey crap; I'm making myself sick.


PLAYLIST
Lucky You -- Deftones
Right Here, Right Now -- Fatboy Slim
Extraordinary Girl -- Green Day
Come Out And Play -- The Offspring
It's Only Us -- Robbie Williams
*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a short thanks??? more!! SAY MORE!!!!

dis-satisfied...
(you know who i am)

2:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home