Wednesday, January 25, 2006

hairless monkey

Oh my God! I'm lucky I still have my eyebrows intact! Remember, kids: do NOT light up your cigarette with the stove if you lose your lighter. Especially when you have hair cream on to give that slick, shiny look. Your hair definitely won't look slick and shiny anymore. Trust me on this. The moment I heard the sudden whoosh of chemical combustion, I knew I was in trouble. The moment I breathed in the distinct scent of burnt hair, I knew something was amiss.

I can feel my eyebrows, they're still there. And my eyelashes, and my nose hair. And there is still hair on my head, thank God, my cute black curls are still there for millions of women to adore. Sadly, a few strands of hair at the tip of my forehead have turned white and shrivelled and I don't know what to do with them! Maybe I'll spray some cheap dye on them, yeah that'll work.

*Sigh*


PLAYLIST
Do You Want To -- Franz Ferdinand
Abra Cadaver -- The Hives
Helicopter -- Bloc Party
Farewell Ride -- Beck
Pedalpusher -- Stereophonics
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home